- Functional design is expandable to create 5, 6 or 7 roomy compartments arranged in a practical layout - all rectangular, so you decide which utensil goes where.
- Exact outer dimensions are 13.38 in. x 11 in. x 2 in. deep (retracted); 13.38 in. x 14.88 in. x 2 in. deep (fully expanded).
- Compartment sizes: 12.75 in. x 2 in. x 1.75 in. deep (2 compartments), 12 in. x 2.25 in. x 1.25 in. deep (1 compartment), 9.5 in. x 2.25 in. x 1.25 in. deep (3 compartments), 7.25 in. x 2.25 in. x 1.25 in. deep (1 compartment).
Quality construction that lasts.
- This organizer is solid and strong enough to carry fully loaded with flatware. Ideal for tabletop use where it is on display.
- Features solid dividers with notched and glued construction.
- Bottom is constructed of strong MDF with a high-def bamboo look that blends right in with the solid bamboo sides.
Not just for the kitchen!
- Try it in the bathroom to corral cosmetics, tools and more.
- Tackle that desk drawer or junk drawer once and for all!
I have wanted a nicer organizer for my forks, spoons and knives, but it was never important enough for me to remember to add it to the shopping list. When I saw the photos and description of the 7-Slot Expandable Bamboo Silverware Drawer, I wanted it immediately. It knew it would look good in my kitchen.
Once it arrived, I saw how nicely the color matched my granite countertops and how well it is made. What I didn't realize was how wide my kitchen drawers were. I also didn't think I would be able to use all 7 compartments, but I had the space and could even fit more utensils on the sides if needed. I have a lot of utensils, and I mean a lot! I placed a third of them in the drawer for photo purposes and packed them into the drawer once done. The compartments aren't really spacious, but they can fit about 8 - 10 sets.
My only wish is that it was wider and a bit higher from top to bottom so it could fit more utensils.