Copyright © Ronda Writes 2013
Site Designed and Maintained by SupportStLucieCounty.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Ronda Writes Product Review Disclaimer: The above review is my own opinion of this product. Please understand that I would NEVER recommend a product I did not try, and do not believe in. I DID NOT receive any compensation for this review. Best regards, Ronda.
Review & Giveaway of the Great UGLee Pen!
March 20, 2013
Ever since I was little, the weirdest things would happen to me. Because of this, my mother would joke that I should donate myself to science. Everything I do, seems to take a toll on me after a while and I experience issues many of my peers do not.
- I know lots of bloggers and people who have regular day jobs and work at the computer constantly. I have a bad case of carpal tunnel, they do not.
- I attended school like nearly every other human being, and pencils have been abusive to my middle finger. I write with both hands and the hand that I write with less has what I refer to as a "finger corn", others call it a "writer's bump".
- When I was in College, as I walked from the train station to my school, my calves would get rock hard. (Could that have been a sign?)
- Sometimes my toes (which curl) would suddenly flatten and looks like they're mad at each other.
- Sometimes my knee would dislocate and my calf to foot would rotate 90 degrees. (Eww, that's so weird, right?)
When the opportunity to try an "ergonomic pen" called the UGLee Pen appeared, of course I wanted one! First I wondered, "what the heck is a ergonomic pen?", then I said to myself, "who cares, the description says it's good for carpel tunnel!!!" On the Ugleepen.com website, it is described as "the world's most comfortable ergonomic pen". I haven't tried all the pens in the world so I cannot say, but compared to all the pens I have tried and the one specialty pen I wasted my money on, this is definitely a winner! Just so you have an idea of what it feels like; it's soft and squishy. I don't feel the hard press against my finger that I usually feel when holding a pen or pencil. It feels like a pen wrapped in a gummy worm that's soft enough for toddlers to eat, lol...
Here are the pros:
- This pen is really light!
- The grip is soft against your fingers.
- The soft grip continues up to 1/2 cm to the tip of the pen, so people who write holding the pen at the tip or towards the middle of the pen are all covered.
- It's not actually an ugly pen...The letters UG stand for Ultimate Grip", Lee (James Lee) is the name of the doctor who invented this pen.
- It comes in more than one color (red, yellow, blue, green, pink, white and gray). Some people may not care about that, but I like to have options!
- The three popular ink colors are available (red, blue, black).
- You can purchase ink refills.
- It writes easily, smoothly.
- They're sold in packs of three!
I have used this pen for the day and have not come across anything I did not like about it, so there are no cons to report at this time!
Enter (rafflecopter to the right) to win your UGLee Pen now!
Melissa VMarch 23, 2013 2:59 PM
I like the shape and that it writes better. Can't wait to try it.
Natalie NMarch 24, 2013 1:50 AM
I like that it is good for people with carpal tunnel.
Glenda CMarch 24, 2013 2:38 PM
I love love love these pens.
AnneMarch 24, 2014 6:26 PM
Aside from the ergonomic design, I like that this pen uses special smooth ink to aid in writing ease. Very nice feature.
Brandi PMarch 25, 2013 1:00 PM
Love the cushion and that it is ergonomically shaped!
COMMENTS (Comments are moderated before visible by public) [Internet Explorer or other browsers recommended, Firefox may block text input]